Assorted Peruvian Stone Rings
We love these adjustable gemstone rings handmade in Cusco, Peru! You will adore these authentic indigenous Peruvian products and your partnership will bring life-saving income to the artisans.
The Fair Trade Store Cusco was heavily affected by the pandemic and was forced to close its storefront in Peru because of it. The pandemic took a heartwrenching toll on their artisans, leaving young children as orphans and stealing many of their elderly
who help preserve their traditional crafts. 80% of their wholesale sales go directly to the artisans and the other 20% provides food and medicine for the children and elderly who are sick. Your purchase is directly benefiting this group of indigenous Peruvian artisans!
Vendor: Starfish Project, Inc