For every mask sold, one is made and donated in Tanzania. PLUS, when you select the “buy one, give one” option a mask will be donated to a low-income individual in Baton Rouge.
- 100% cotton wax print kitenge fabric
- The pleated design fits most face sizes
- Double-layered with additional pleating
- Has a pocket between the layers to add a filter of your choosing
- Fabric ties are approx. 18" long and will stand up to high heat washing, unlike elastic ear bands
Ethically made in Tanzania providing employment and opportunity for our partners at Swahili Coast.
Please note these masks are not a substitute for medical standard protective equipment.
For more information about proper guidelines for cloth mask usage, visit cdc.gov.
Vendor: Hands Producing Hope