Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
WHAT IS THIS?
In layman terms; Activated charcoal is a powder made out of coconut shells, bone char, coal, sawdust, and other organic ingredients. This mixture is then finely milled and exposed to high intense heat, which activates it.
- 100% Organic. The charcoal is made out of all-natural ingredients
- Dentists recommended. The whitening properties have been intensely tested and documented by licensed dentists around the world
- Toxin-binding properties. Binds and eliminates compounds that get attached to your teeth, thus whitening them
- FDA Approved. Activated charcoal has been approved for all sorts of medical care
- RDA Regulated. Charcoal powder has an abrasiveness score of 70 to 90
ODORLESS, TASTELESS, CHEMICAL-FREE
To use simply dip a wet toothbrush into the jar and brush your teeth like usual.
Vendor: Fresc Oral Care