We believe in the impact of college students. We believe in their heart for social justice and for a better world. We believe in a generation of world changers. Help us engage college campuses by becoming a Campus Ambassador! While working alongside us, you will become a part of Hands Producing Hope's story - empowering our artisans through trunk shows, blog posts, and much, much more.
+ Who Should Apply?
Anyone who is a college student, is passionate about social justice and loves Hands Producing Hope!
+ Why Should I Apply?
Becoming a Campus Ambassador will:
- Educate you about fair trade, sustainable development and ethical fashion brands
- Expand your experience in event planning and public speaking
- Give you the inside scoop on a new and developing fair trade organization
- Educate your local community about empowering women
+ What Will I Do?
You will have the minimum epectation of the following tasks:
- Host 3+ trunk shows
- Write a blog post each month as a CA
- Contact your on-campus or local newspapers about featuring HPH
- Share about HPH with your social media networks
+ How Do I Apply?
Fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we will be in touch with you shortly!